Product Name: Turmeric Colorant
Category: Plant Extracts
Effective components: Curcumin
Raw material type: 90%, 95%
Water soluble powder: 2.5%, 5%, 10%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 50%
Aqueous solution: 2.5%, 5%, 8%, 10%
Oil soluble powder: 8%
Oil soluble liquid: 2.5%, 5%
Quality Control: In House
Molecular weight: 368.39
CAS No: 458-37-7
Appearance: Brown yellow Powder with characteristic odor.
Identification: Passes all criteria tests
Storage: keep in cool and dry place, well-closed, away from moisture or direct sunlight.
Volume Savings: Sufficient material supply and stable supply channel of raw material.
Curcumin is a natural yellow pigment with strong coloring power, bright color, heat stability, safety and non-toxicity, etc. It can be widely used as a coloring agent in confectionery, candy, beverages, ice cream, colored wine and other foods, and is considered one of the most valuable edible natural pigments for development, as well as one of the highly safe to use as stipulated by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and the World Health Organization (WHO). It is also one of the natural pigments with high safety for use as stipulated by FAO and WHO. In addition, curcumin also has antiseptic and health functions, and is widely used in medicine, spinning and dyeing, feed and other industries.
Certificate of Analysis
|Loss on Drying||5.0% Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 [2.5.12]||Qualified|
|Total Ash||5.0% Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 [2.4.16]||Qualified|
|Sieve||95% pass 80 mesh||USP36<786>||Conform|
|Bulk Density||40~60 g/100ml||Eur.Ph.7.0 [2.9.34]||54 g/100ml|
|Solvents Residue||Meet Eur.Ph.7.0 <5.4>||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.4.24>||Qualified|
|Pesticides Residue||Meet USP Requirements||USP36 <561>||Qualified|
|Total Heavy Metals||10ppm Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.2.58> ICP-MS||Qualified|
|Lead (Pb)||3.0ppm Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.2.58> ICP-MS||Qualified|
|Arsenic (As)||2.0ppm Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.2.58> ICP-MS||Qualified|
|Cadmium(Cd)||1.0ppm Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.2.58> ICP-MS||Qualified|
|Mercury (Hg)||1.0ppm Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.2.58> ICP-MS||Qualified|
|Total Plate Count||NMT 1000cfu/g||USP <2021>||Qualified|
|Total Yeast & Mold||NMT 100cfu/g||USP <2021>||Qualified|
|Packing&Storage||Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.|
|Store in a well-closed container away from moisture, light, oxygen.|
|Shelf life||24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.|
Analyst: Dang Wang
Checked by: Lei Li
Checked by: Lei Li
1. Turmeric Extract Powder Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
2. Turmeric Rhizome Extract is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
3. Turmeric Curcumin Extract Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
4. Pure Turmeric Extract Leads to Various Improvements That Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
5. Turmeric Standardized Extract Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
6. Turmeric in Extract Form May be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer's Disease
7. Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplementation
8. Pure Extracts Tumeric Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
9. Turmeric Curcumin Complex.
1. Curcumin Powder as a natural food pigment and natural food preservative.
2. Turmeric Curcumin extract powder can be as the source for skin care products.
3. Turmeric extract powder also can be used as the popular ingredients for dietary supplement.